LEXINGTON, Ky. – The seat selection process for upper-level Kentucky men’s basketball season ticket holders will begin this week. All current upper-level season ticket holders will be selecting new seat locations for the 2019-20 season.
Seat selection appointment times will begin on Monday. All upper-level season ticket holders should have already received their appointment dates and times by email and in the mail. Each appointment time represents the earliest time a season ticket holder can access the online system to select seats, and the order of appointment times is based on K Fund priority rankings as of February 1.
Each season ticket holder’s selection window will not close until they select seats or until the process concludes on June 25. However, UK Athletics does recommend fans select seats as close as possible to their assigned date and time.
Prior to seat selection, UK Athletics encourages fans to view this step-by-step guide for detailed instructions on how to complete the online process. Additionally, fans should make sure they are able to log in to their My UK Account prior to selecting. The online home for all things related to the ongoing renovation of Rupp Arena is UKathletics.com/RuppRenovation
There are three ways for ticket holders to select seats:
- Online through My UK Account. This is the easiest and most efficient method and is highly recommended as it allows for the most control in the selection process. Access your My UK Account by visiting UKathletics.com/RuppRenovation and selecting the “SELECT MY SEATS” button.
- Call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) at or after your appointment time. Please have your Account ID as well as a Rupp Arena seating diagram ready to expedite the process. The UK Ticket Office will have extended phone hours during the seat selection process, beginning Monday, May 20. Hours will be Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.
- Visit the K Fund Office in the Joe Craft Center in person, at or after your appointment time. No RSVP is required.
UK Athletics also issues the following important reminders for the seat selection process:
- Fans selecting online will have 15 minutes to confirm final selections. If the page times out before you are able to confirm selections, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) immediately.
- Fans selecting online should also be sure they see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email immediately after selecting seats. If you do not receive final confirmation from the online system, please call the UK Ticket Office immediately.
- To maximize seating availability, you may not leave a single empty seat between the aisle or any other seats.
- No payment is required to select your seats. Season ticket invoices will be posted online and mailed in July. Payments will be due in August, and payment plan options will once again be available this year.
- Fans may only select as many 2019-20 seats as they had for the 2018-19 season. As the process continues, an updated seat availability chart will be posted at UKathletics.com/RuppRenovation and will be updated each morning, Monday through Thursday. Fans can go to that site to track progress and see how many seats remain in each section as their appointment time nears.
- Lower-level season ticket holders will NOT participate in this seat selection process.